The Artists’ Guild is the only international organisation based in the UK for Artists & Creative Professionals across all media – film, opera, radio, television, theatre, animation and multimedia. The Artists’ Guild has a full service production company and artist management agency. Established with a vision to make the creative industry accessible, we pride ourselves on providing the very best creative services that the UK has to offer and can guarantee your utmost satisfaction. Members make us stronger so…
Our goal is to be seen as the agency by which others are measured – in the standards of personal service and support we offer to clients and artists alike. The Artists’ Guild Talent Agency (TAGTA) represent professionals working in film, television, music, video games, theatre, fashion, and other artists in the creative industry.
- ABRSM Music Grades 1-8 – The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music grades are the foremost recognition of musical talent, we can provide you with a teacher for any graded instrument.
- Access to Arts Certificate* – The Artists’ Guild Certificate awarded after successful completion of an artistic programme of study with us.
* AtA Certificate Mediums: Acting, Animation, Art & Design, Dance, Literature, Music, Visual Arts, Film Production.
- Workshop – Have a creative workshop in your school, college, or organisation. This can be to develop a particular creative skill or to just get the creative juices flowing.
To access any of these services contact us.
We will make an impact by:
- identifying and exploring issues surrounding the Arts;
- exploring and developing new ideas and solutions to problems;
- anticipating political and social developments and the likely consequences for the Arts;
- developing and trialling new ways of working that impact positively on the Arts and Arts education.
- we will work with our partners to lead significant development and change in the sector.
About Carpe Diem Intelligence
Since 2010, Carpe Diem Intelligence has been dedicated to providing amateur and professional artists with vital information and resources for creative development. We publish books, commission illustrations, and run productions internationally.
Our mission is to offer access to equipment and education for all artistic mediums and pursuits. We work with academic, and other creative experts from all art forms to develop and publish new resources, as well as to improve and increase access to already existing resources. We also strive to ensure that these resources are maintained and preserved as a historical record for the future.
We truly hope that our publications, productions, seminars, studio sessions and other works will inspire and empower you to create awe-inspiring artistic works that will last for generations to come.
We’re here for you, let’s see your work.
– Carpe Diem Intelligence Staff
Refer your friends to us at: UnitedArtists.org.uk, ArtsUK.org, CreativeSharing.org, CarpeDiem.iM or tag.ac!
We imagine a world where people from all forms of background and upbringing have access to learn to use and develop all types of art & artistic media.
Our original mission still lives within the heart of our work. We still produce world leading artistic works, run productions internationally, publish books and provide people with access to artistic facilities and resources. In addition to that, we have the Institute of Art to formally train people within the arts, produce world leading research in the arts, offer vocational training and provide educational resources for teachers, educators and professionals internationally.
Other Names (You may have seen our work under any of these titles. In 2013 all groups amalgamated into “The Artists’ Guild LTD”
‘Audiocreed Limited’ – ‘Carpe Diem Intelligence’ – ‘Carpe Diem.iM’ – ‘Carpe Diem Independent Media’ – ‘Internet Museum’ – ‘Arts College Limited’: (‘ACL’ or ‘Arts College’) – ‘Institute of Art’ (‘IOA’)
We are supported by our members to not only enable us to continue our work but enhance it.
★ Institute of Art (IOA) and The Artists’ Guild (TAG) are Trademarks of The Artists’ Guild LTD ~ A not-for-profit organisation.
★ Registered in England and Wales: 07387645.